Yes. There can be cases where onsite support is required. Often a support request can be handled using our remote access support technology (reducing the costs involved with physical resources traveling to your location). If remote access is not an option, then onsite support is an option we support. Please contact your primary contact or simply submit a support request and a seidr support representative will ensure your account management team contacts you directly.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my previous support tickets?
- Why do I need to register?
- How do I reopen a solved ticket request?
- How are support requests prioritized and escalated?
- How do I 'get current' on support?
- How do I initiate a Professional Service request?
- Can I check the status of an implementation?
- What happens if my support incident is not resolved?
- Can I call the developer directly for support?
- What defines a support incident?