Our technical development staff enjoy supporting you. seidr provides you a customer service experience which includes L1, L2 and L3 resources. Initiating a support request will begin the conversation and the resources required for your request will be brought aboard. You will have access to technical/developer resources through the support request process.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my previous support tickets?
- Why do I need to register?
- How do I reopen a solved ticket request?
- How are support requests prioritized and escalated?
- How do I 'get current' on support?
- How do I initiate a Professional Service request?
- Can I check the status of an implementation?
- What happens if my support incident is not resolved?
- Can I call the developer directly for support?
- What defines a support incident?