Your support agreement will include the information. You can also contact your primary seidr contact or simply submit a support request and a seidr support representative will have your account management team contact you directly. Your account management team will also periodically connect with you as any support anniversary approaches.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my previous support tickets?
- Why do I need to register?
- How do I reopen a solved ticket request?
- How are support requests prioritized and escalated?
- How do I 'get current' on support?
- How do I initiate a Professional Service request?
- Can I check the status of an implementation?
- What happens if my support incident is not resolved?
- Can I call the developer directly for support?
- What defines a support incident?