Yes. Your seidr project manager will be in contact periodically throughout each and every project. The project manager will also share with you our project management technology that enables you to see your project’s status and other information.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my previous support tickets?
- Why do I need to register?
- How do I reopen a solved ticket request?
- How are support requests prioritized and escalated?
- How do I 'get current' on support?
- How do I initiate a Professional Service request?
- Can I check the status of an implementation?
- What happens if my support incident is not resolved?
- Can I call the developer directly for support?
- What defines a support incident?